- Socialised Affection
- More things can happen
- Reading Things
- A Joy Forever
- Self Portrait: Arnolfini
- Museum Futures
- Circulating Artworks
- From Things to Flows
- Hacked Manifesto
- Lapdogs script
- A Shadow of Marx
- Value of Things
- Look at me
Thursday 29 March 2012
University of Westminster, London
I contributed a presentation on Parade to Digital transformations, a research project that explores how cultural organisations contribute to new environments. Environments in which communities of participants interact to create, curate, organise and support their own cultural experiences.
This is the first in a series of workshops where practitioners and researchers will come together to consider innovative practices, and develop new ideas together.
Other contributors include:
- John Naughton, technology writer for The Observer, author of From Gutenberg to Zuckerberg: What You Really Need to Know About the Internet, former Professor of the Public Understanding of Technology at the Open University.
- Jim Richardson, founder and director of MuseumNext, Europe’s major conference on social media and museums.
- Frances Taylor, British Library, responsible for connecting the British Library with the creative industries.
- Neil Cummings, artist, and Professor at Chelsea College of Art and Design, University of the Arts London.
- Daniel Nathan, chairman, totallyradio.com.
- David Gauntlett, author of Making is Connecting, Professor of Media and Communications at University of Westminster.
The day will involve lively presentations, discussions, and smaller-group conversations.
Come along! REGISTER ONLINE.